CAR #60 is up for sale

Pictures:
https://picasaweb.google.com/102237475608981963126/1989BMWSPECE30?authkey=Gv1sRgCKKY1aac_oG-dw

Well after several years of faithful service, my 1989 Black SPEC E30 Car #60 is up for sale. My son has taken a new job in NYC and isn’t around anymore so just not getting out to the track.

We bought the car and had Motorsports Connection prepare it to run reliably and it has done so without fail. All the suspension components, bushings, bearing,etc were replaced. The engine has been ultra reliable and has never had a DNS/DNF.

The roll cage was built by Sam Neave and has full NASCAR side door protection, seat frame attached to the cage and full dash bar. The cage is one of the best I’ve seen and numerous SPEC E30 racers have gone to him for their cages. There are two SPARCO EVO 2 seats currently installed.

I have three sets of wheels, 2 sets of 15x7 Kosei’s and a set of 14" oem bottlecaps with full tread RA1’s. Car has CoolSuit cooler and connections.

I also have a open trailer that I can sell as well for additional money.

I have posted the AD in the Classifieds.

I’m planning on having the car at VIR on July 22nd for the Friday Test/Tune session for a final shakedown run so if anyone is interested in seeing the car while I’m there, let me know. I will be glad to answer any questions.

I also have a 91 Black two door coupe which runs which I have available for a parts car and can sell along with the race car or separately. It is only missing the hood, front fender, windshield and some bumper parts.

Keith
336-40803713

Will the car be at VIR on Saturday/Sunday or just Friday. I’ll be there on Saturday. My first time at VIR. I’m a west coast Honduh racer :wink: