Bring it on

She needs a wash and about $3K of work to repair and prepare, but I have her now here in IL…

And you stole my number…oh wait someone else already beat both of us to the punch.

Yeah that sucks!

What’s with the R? I thought you had been racing for decades. Good job getting the car here. We are getting close to the magic number of 5 starters per race.

Woohoo! When’s the build party? I’ll bring beer and a motor.

There is a build party April 6th to 15th at my parents house. If you actually show up I’ll remove your steering lock and weld in your front sub-frame reinforcements.

[quote=“turbo329is” post=64459]What’s with the R? I thought you had been racing for decades. Good job getting the car here. We are getting close to the magic number of 5 starters per race.[/quote]I had been out of racing for a while and got my lic. back last year, the R is on there from the last race I did as a NASA-Rookie. I am not so proud as not to leave it on for a little longer :wink:

[quote=“cosm3os” post=64461]Woohoo! When’s the build party? I’ll bring beer and a motor.[/quote]I am thinking perfect timing, post divorce, post house sale, post financial recovery puts us in late August/October :wink: a triumphant 2013 return might be pessimistic, but also realistic.

<> Bullshit <>

How far from chicago?

3 hours north of Milwaukee.

I am with you on the post house sale. Got a first time homeowner credit so the day I rent it out is the day I owe the gov 8k. I’ve been paying 750 for an empty house in the wrong state since june.

I have been expecting to make it to comp school in April assuming my house is sold by then. I wouldn’ have guessed I’d make an extra year of payments. My original calculations were that I would live in a house for a year for free and come out as if I had paid not a dime in rent. That would have been true if the house sold when I put it on the market.