Bimmerworld contigency for 2012

Pleased and happy to announce Bimmerworld has partnered with us once again for 2012. Here are the details below and I will have the decals available at the DriveGear trailer. Cant wait to get the season started!

Program Requirements

BW - To be eligible for BimmerWorld contingencies, car must display the official BimmerWorld decal (2.5”x11”) on each front fender, unless written approval of a substitution is on file from James at BimmerWorld. You can get this decal at the track with prior arrangements or from BimmerWorld upon request with any purchase.
PFC - To be eligible for Performance Friction contingency, car must display the Performance Friction decal on the front position of the front fender in front of tire opening. Additionally, the finisher must produce an invoice or order number for their prior purchase of Performance Friction SpecE30-fitment brake pads from BimmerWorld dated within one year prior to the race date.

Contingency Details

Contingency will be available for one Saturday feature race per weekend of a NASA Mid-Atlantic event. If there is no Saturday race, an alternate race can be designated before the event. To be eligible for contingency, the race class must have at least three finishers (more than ½ the laps of the winner). To claim contingency, email james@bimmerworld.com with 1) two pictures of your car showing the decal on both sides AND 2) a link to the official race results for your finish.

Payout Schedule

Payout for BimmerWorld awards is in the form of credit which can be used in the BimmerWorld store, one certificate per order.

1st – $100 BimmerWorld Certificate
6th – Certificate for one box Performance Friction SpecE30 brake pads
11th – $50 BimmerWorld Certificate

Drive-gear.com

Nice! Thanks James/Andrew

Congrats to all of our participants and Nasa Mid Atlantic for a great weekend at VIR. Here are the Bimmerworld contingency winners:

1st- Mike Skeen

6th- Carter Hunt

11th-Julio Palacio

Drive-gear.com

First of all thanks to Carter who filled in for me this past weekend at Summit Point. I was running my acura in the 12 hour at NJMP. Dont ask. Congrats to our bimmerwold contigency winners!

1st place Robert Grace
6th place David Herrington

See Y’all at Hyperfest!!!

Drive-gear.com

another great hyperfest is in the books and we finally have results! See below for the winners. thanks to all and be sure to get signed up for VIR asap. Looks like a bunch of the SE guys are coming so it will be fun.

1st place-Robert Grace
6th Place-Kish
11th place-Dwight Varnes

Drive-gear.com

Already got the contingency code. Thanks, Bimmerworld!

Probably due to me sitting on my last one for over a year, the contingency needs to be used by the end of the year and applies only to the product(s) total…shipping is not part of the reimbursement. This won’t be an issue for most folks, but you’ll want to be aware of it.

Great weekend at VIR, the weather was great for July and the racing was awesome. thanks to james at bimmerworld once again!

1st place - Robert Grace
6th Place-Fred Switzer
11th place-Rick Cofer

another great weekend at VIR with Nasa Ma. the weather was unbelieveable and the party was great too. thanks to the Cofers’ for hosting SE 30 lunch on saturday. Bimmerworld winners below:

1st place-Robert Grace
6th place-Travis Wilson
11th place-Steven Lako

We used the second race on Saturday as the trophy race.

Drive-gear.com