BimmerWorld BMW Club Racing School Apr5-7

Hey Guys,

I thought I would post this here for anyone who may be seeking their competition license or anyone looking to brush up on some skills before the season starts.

I am running the Bimmerworld BMW Club Racing School at Mid-Ohio on April 5-7. We would like to get some more students on board. The cost is only $500 for a full 3 days of racing instruction! It’s an awesome experience for those just looking to learn new things behind the wheel, as well as one of the best schools available for those who are looking to get their license! Graduates will be qualified to apply for their BMW Club Racing license, which will usually be accepted by other organizations (NASA, SCCA). In addition to myself, you will have the BMW Club Racing SpecE30 National Champion, Kish Galappatti, as well as future NASA SpecE30 National Champion, Denny Barker, on hand to instruct, engage you on track, and available as a resource for any questions you may have!

Please help to spread the word and sign up at http://www.bmwccaclubracing.com/events/events.aspx or message me for more details!

I should also note that, while prepared racecars are not required, Bent Splitter Racing has SpecE36 and SpecE30 rentals available for an insanely cheap one-time rate (like, possibly cheaper than bringing your own car!), in case anyone wants to go that route!

Thanks!