Big problem: stripped subframe bolt hole.

Ok here is the sequence of events:
Broke front subframe bolt off inside bolt hole (drivers side front bolt, apparently rusted and fused).
Tried everything to get it out and failed.
Drilled out enough to re-tap and was going to secure with nut on inside of frame rail.
Tap broke inside hole.
Have succeeded in completely chewing up the hole in trying to remove stuck tap but tap is still stuck. .

So now i have a mangled bolt hole with the broken tap still inside. I am open to any and all suggestions but am desparate.

Is there enough of the tap visible that you can weld a bolt to the tap?

Taps are very hard so any solution requiring drilling on it will be a challenge.

Machinists are geniuses at overcoming this sort of problem. There’s a machine shop a couple miles from my house that does heavy industrial work. They can do anything. If all else failed, if I was in your shoes I’d take the to them and say “find a way”. If in the end the piece was damaged irrecoverably, then I’d pay some dude and the local picknpull to cut out the section of frame and then the shop could weld it in place.

Bolt in the rear bolt.

Clean-up frame/crossmember and weld front section on. Hope you never need to drop the subframe cause you won’t be.

RP