Autobahn, early call

I made a new budget and it looks like I can do two gingermans and either Autobahn or Mid-ohio. Autobahn is actually easier for me since I can leave my house, drive to work, and then on through to Chicago.

I need to camp with my RV though. Anybody camped there?

Also, roll call? Seems it might be a bit chilly…? This may give me motivation to actually touch the car. Has not been moved since I brought it back from nats…:unsure:

Were expecting 7 without you. There’s no hookups but good showers.

Yes, you can camp there. As of now, I’ll be there.

Who are the 7? I’m talking about the crossover event in September, FYI.

The 8 Midwest regulars are me Tiede Schmitt Rhodes Niswander Gobey Friman and Stuart. Stuarts running the chump race at ra in April so I’m expecting 7. There others in the woodwork but I can’t count them yet.

I may not sign up until the last minute. Will watch the weather. Hopefully, we get some spring around here.

Looked at the car today…as in walked by it as I went to fire up the tractor and plow the driveway.

All I really have to do is put a new fuel pump in, change the clutch, change the oil, rebuild the calipers, and zip tie in the new ECU. Not even bothering with anything else.

I’m so broke you can take me off of the list.

I’m definitely in for Autobahn!

Ok, I signed up early. Basically will force myself to get the car ready.

Kyle, will you be there early to do annuals? I can take the whole day off or just half if you want to get it out of the way early. More time for beer then?

I will be there Fri morning, but I haven’t been “trained” to do the annuals yet. I’ll look into it and if they let me I’ll be happy to do it.

Ryan, NASA can’t guarantee they can have me trained up at the first event so you’d be best to get it done before coming. Sorry.

There is no way that can happen. Guess I will have to have someone else at ABCC do it.

Tech can take care of you. Usually it costs something like $50 to do it on site. And be prepared to wait in line since it’s the first event of the season and all.

Yeah, I was hoping to avoid that since NASA usually doesn’t have their crap together at the event and nobody knows who is doing what and when. Unfortunately, the closest place I can get my car tech’d is about 80 miles away and it likely won’t be driveable until a week before.