Atlanta Area Get Together...7/8 On the Border

Title would not let me finish the statement:
Wednesday night 7/8.

On the Border at Mansell Road off GA400.

We have met here before and were going to move to Buford to ease the drive for the Whitingers.
But there are several new folks in the NW part of town and we were hopeful the could make it to a central location.

Right now this gathering is billed as a Meet and Great with the legendary Sandro Espinosa.

The autograph session starts at 7:30. Bring your hero cards. Post on Facebook (for those that aren’t old school).

Who is going to attend?

RP

I’m in.

Yippee. I’m in, I’ll be giving hell rides in the vocho, with all it’s 42hp, lol.

I’ve always wanted to meet that sandro guy so I’ll attend.

Great, three folks…the number is growing.

RP

Rob Eskew and Dave Markert are in.

I have a dinner for work that I am working on getting out of so I plan to be there for the festivities!

Looks like a good group.
If you arrive early, grab a big table outside.

Where are the newbies that were asking about a SE30 gathering?

RP

So the following are in:

Chris Harkins
Ryan, Aaron & Avery Whitinger
Mark Issa
Santi and Alex Barroso
Joey Townsend
Dave Markert
Rob Eskew
Robert Patton
Sandro Espinosa

The newbie is Eric Crawshaw is out of town. He’s be at Roebling doing comp school if available.

I’m gonna miss Rd Atlanta, so it will be good to see you all tomorrow :slight_smile:

Groovy, should be a good evening.

See you there… Would not miss a chance to get an autograph from Sandro…:slight_smile:

I was going to try to come out and meet some more of you guys but flying out for work this afternoon. Maybe next time!

[quote=“Sandro32” post=81234]
I’m gonna miss Rd Atlanta, so it will be good to see you all tomorrow :)[/quote]

Sweet, now the rest of us have a chance! :stuck_out_tongue: :silly:
You will be missed. The paddock shenanigans just won’t be the same!

At least I can actually wear a nice shirt over that weekend. B)

Good to see everyone last night! Good mix of old and new faces.

As we learned, Ryan, Sandro and Mark Issa will not make the Road Atlanta race in August as they are travelling to the West Coast nationals at Laguna Seca.

Really cool. Best of luck to all of you.

RP

Great to see everyone. Unfortunately Ken bailed on us just last week for Laguna, thankfully Ryan was willing to fill in the spot last minute w/o hesitation, sorry to miss Rd Atlanta, you all have a great time, we’ll keep you posted as Gress will also be racing with us at the West Coast Champs.