Any Interest - Thunderhill Backwards in August?

I had a request to see if there might be interest in running T-Hill backwards this next race.

Any interest?

[quote=“sneville44” post=67318]I had a request to see if there might be interest in running T-Hill backwards this next race.

Any interest?[/quote]

You know what guys…after a little more discussion today with Jim Bucha and Dean Thomas, we decided at this stage in the game going backwards is not in the cards. We’re still trying to get the group under control wrt body contact etc. and throwing in a backwards run might not be the best thing to do right now. Plus, although Trackmasters is flexible with NASA, they are already set up to run the standard configuration on the Friday before the event so we don’t want to toss a wrench into that machine either.

I would like feedback for next season and if there is a lot of interest on running backwards we can incorporate it into the 2013 schedule from the get-go.

Thanks and sorry for the false alarm,
Scott

[quote=“sneville44” post=67322][quote=“sneville44” post=67318]I had a request to see if there might be interest in running T-Hill backwards this next race.

Any interest?[/quote]

You know what guys…after a little more discussion today with Jim Bucha and Dean Thomas, we decided at this stage in the game going backwards is not in the cards. We’re still trying to get the group under control wrt body contact etc. and throwing in a backwards run might not be the best thing to do right now. Plus, although Trackmasters is flexible with NASA, they are already set up to run the standard configuration on the Friday before the event so we don’t want to toss a wrench into that machine either.

I would like feedback for next season and if there is a lot of interest on running backwards we can incorporate it into the 2013 schedule from the get-go.

Scott[/quote]

Good call!

I thing running backwards is so ridiculously fun. Why haven’t we run it more. Just running Infineon and T-hill only gets a little(real little) old. We need to mix it up, keep if interesting.

Can we run a Nasa event through track masters to allow us to run at Laguna Seca?

I would love to run Thunderhill backwards again!!!
Its tons of fun and super awesome!!!

[quote=“poppy” post=67323][quote=“sneville44” post=67322][quote=“sneville44” post=67318]I had a request to see if there might be interest in running T-Hill backwards this next race.

Any interest?[/quote]

Scott[/quote]

Good call![/quote]

Just to clarify, THill backwards is a lot of fun as we have done in the past, I am for it in the future!