Aluminum and Offset Subframe Bushings

There was a topic in the Suspension and Steering section on this, but I found no clear answer.
http://spece30.com/forum/10-steering-and-suspension/55005-rear-subframe-spacers

Almost copied from other thread;
"
The rulebook says:
9.3.8.5. Unless otherwise stated in these regulations, any suspension toe setting, front and rear
and not requiring machining or modification to factory parts, is allowed.

9.3.8.8. Suspension bushing material replacement is permitted.

So, the question is; are the offset subframe bushings Legal and are Aluminum subframe bushings legal?

Raise 12mm Aluminum

Raise 12mm Poly
"

I actually have the subframe out now and am ready to make a purchase… of something legal
Thanks for your help!

If the rules do not say you can do it you can’t…

9.3.8.2.2 The rear trailing arm mounting brackets located on the rear subframe assembly
may be modified or replaced with slotted brackets to allow rear camber and toe
adjustments/corrections. These modifications may serve no other function.

9.3.8.8. Suspension bushing material replacement is permitted.

What about aluminum subframe bushings that locate the subframe in the stock position?
I assume they would fall under “9.3.8.8. Suspension bushing material replacement is permitted.”

You are correct. Aluminum is allowed for suspension bushings. Engine and tranny needs to be non metallic.

[quote=“vegasvogel” post=58898]If the rules do not say you can do it you can’t…

9.3.8.2.2 The rear trailing arm mounting brackets located on the rear subframe assembly
may be modified or replaced with slotted brackets to allow rear camber and toe
adjustments/corrections. These modifications may serve no other function.

9.3.8.8. Suspension bushing material replacement is permitted.[/quote]
The definition of “replaced” is “meeting or exceeding OEM specs”. I would interpret a bushing that is a little taller as being allowed under “exceeding OEM Spec”. I figure there’s only 2 ways that a bushing can exceed a spec. Either it’s harder or it’s bigger. But enough about me.

i don’t see why the spacer bushings are not allowed, that being said, i am currently running them and can’t really notice a huge difference over none spacer bushings, they made sense to me in theory, so i am running them