Adjustable tunnel mount shifter

Copy/pasted from a fb post.

Rokas Stasionis makes a tunnel mount shifter that is not only inexpensive, but also has adjustable throw. From our conversation, it also sounds durable.

I bought one for ~$100 shipped.

This could really be a good piece. There’s cheaper tunnel mounted shifters, but afaik, none of them have a solid steel shaft like this one does. In 2014(?) I busted a cheap one that had a plastic filled AL shaft. To make it worse it was at the national champs and it was Shawn Méze’s car.

What really got my attention tho was the adjustability. I have 2x of the AKG tunnel mounted shifters, and I’ve played around with the Bimmerworld version. Imo they are too short. The short geometry creates a requirement for precision that is a pita. With Rokas’ shifter one should be able to change it’s geometry from what has become normal for SSK’s to something more reasonable.

His email address is stasionisr@gmail.com.

Note that his normal shifter knob puts the shifter a couple cm below the AKG with it’s tall knob. I’ve asked him to do me a knob that is a couple cm high such that the top of the knob is 30-32cm above the tunnel.