2011 rules updates

the new 2011 rules are posted at the link on the left side with the changed areas highlighted in yellow. I personally like to see all of the additions/deletions, so here is an unofficial version that shows that. Always check the link to the official rules because they can change at any time of the year.
cheers,
bruce

The Rules have been sent to NASA National and have been approved.

NASA may have posted them but a small wording change - literally one letter - was wrong and has been fixed. NASA now has the correction and I have attached the Rules here.

I want to offer my thanks to the drivers who offered ideas and suggestions, and to the Spec E30 Regional Series Directors for their help and support through this process.

Rules stability is a core principal at Spec E30 but every idea presented to the Regional Directors is discussed and considered by the Regional Directors and me. And while a change may occur at any time, it is very unlikely. If we do find a problem that needs to be corrected, we will announce it here. And always check for any updates if building or making any modifications to your car.

2011 is looking to be another successful racing season for Spec E30!

:cheer:

Carter Hunt
Spec E30 National Series Director