#12 Allen Spec E30 for sale

The #12 spec E30 is for sale. Has several poles, podiums, and a win in the highly competetive Mid-Atlantic region. Finished 2nd the '09 points championship out of over 40 cars that scored points. Very safe, fast, and reliable. No recurring mechanical problems in 2 full seasons of racing. Ready to race and win as it sits. Asking 14k obo. Spares and trailer available to be included at a discount. Located in Richmond, VA. Serious inquiries respond to littallen@verizon.net or allenr00@hotmail.com.

On a personal note, this is not a goodbye. I don’t plan on leaving racing all together or the spec E30 community. It’s been a great run, and I want to keep in touch with everyone. I hope I’ll be able to arrange to drive in a rental or enduros in the next few years as I continue with school. It just doesn’t make sense to own a car that sits in the garage for all but one or two weekends a year, so we’ll be passing it on to someone else.

Robert, I remember riding with you at VIR before you started racing. I wish you luck in whatever you do from here. Maybe we’ll see you back with your own car again after graduation.

Robert,

I had fun watching you go from HPDE’s to Spec E30 & rockin’ it good. Sad to see ya take a breather, and hope you come back soon. Damn I wish I had the $$$ to buy that car.

Robert, I think you were still in rookie-mode/rookie season when you visited us in the SE region at Roebling Road. Then the good natured bantering about SE vs. MA drivers with you and DeVinney discussing different levels of mediocrity (is that a word?). Then the sucess you had in the MA region where the competition is some of the best.

Good luck selling the car.

What are your future racing plans?

RP

Is this still for sale? Can you post some pics up here? Thanks!

Hi all, thanks for the interest thus far. The asking price on the #12 has been reduced to 13k. Patton, no plans as of now but I’ll be back racing something someday. More pictures are on the way to me from my Dad’s computer. Again, please email allenr00@hotmail.com and/or littallen@verizon.net for more information, and see our add in the classifieds.

I assume it has sold by now but thought I would check anyway??

If not, I’ve got a eat-off-the-underside clean car that is for sale. Used sparingly over the years as a spare to the other two cars I have.

Located in Atlanta 770-886-2500.

RP

I bought approx 3 months

You could send me pictures at cjasonvein@gmail.com

I’m getting ready to post mine for sale. Waiting for warm weather to get it out and get photos. It’s the gray #199 in the Mid-Atlantic. I’m not using it enough to justify having it. It runs great. Finished 4th and 5th the last weekend I raced (I attribute that to the car and not to my driving). I’ll be renting and I’m getting into Chumpcar for some less expensive track time.

If anyone is interested, you can email me at jls8177@yahoo.com or wait for my official posting soon. I have a ton of spares including engine and trans and lost of wheels. Will be asking $10,000 with discount options on the truck (04 GMC Yukon 2500 4x4) and trailer 2006 Halmark 24’ w/elec and AC).

Jason
443-3 zero 6-3540