Rollcall - Sebring October 2 - 3

natblack wrote:

I will set up wherever the rest of the SE30’s set up. I enjoy pitting together. I wish the NASA SE guys weren’t such a bunch of Sallies. I have two free entries set aside if they can come to Florida and show us how it is done.

Natalie, I’m not sure I can do dinner with you guys. I don’t like hanging out with Blacks :slight_smile: Just an inside joke, dont everyone freak out. I’d love to get dinner with you guys and have icewater dumped all over me by the waiter. Plus, it makes your ass nice and tight, right?

natblack wrote:

[quote]space thing.

Al K, when are you planning to arrive?

Scott, where are you going to set up?

Do we want to plan a SpecE30 dinner out Friday or Saturday? We can throw some more ice down Scott’s pants B)[/quote]

I am in Orlando all week and can get there at any time on Friday. What time do the gates open? I will be there and save some spots.

Al, the gates are supposed to open at 5 on Friday.
At this point we’re going to be looking for 4 spots (Nat / Al / Chris / Scott)… Don won’t have his car, so he can camp out wherever he wants with the group. I’ll let you know if/when I hear from Mike and if we need to increase the number to 5.

Al & Chris, here’s my cell number (Scott and Don already have it): 727 415 7102

Scott, I can bring an entire cooler of ice to help tighten you up - you’ll need it when I smack your ass on track Saturday :laugh:
Bam! It’s on!!
/smacktalk

natblack wrote:

[quote]natblack wrote:

Nat, looks like you identified garage spaces. Do you have to reserve/rent them ahead of time or is it fist come first serve?

NASA FL website makes it sound like they are first come first serve.

First come, first serve. That’s why I’m trying to get there as early as possible.

Sorry everyone, I will be out of town during the Sebring event. We plan to be a more common presence at the track in 2011. Plans are well under way to prepare our “new” E30 for Spec racing next summer. HPDE is on the agenda in the meantime. Have fun everybody!

I missed a few posts here…a couple of them are pretty funny.

Daggum Natalie “(those who can do, those who can’t teach How’s that for some smack - bam!)” You are throwing it down…

Chris - Did you watch Natalie and John’s videos? Did you notice that most of them feature the BACK of my car!!! ??

Don

Haha. I only watched that one video Natalie posted from Sebring. I saved it to my Mac, and I plan to watch it again before I go. I believe there was a spin out in that video, haha.

WinnMotorsports wrote:

Share some details on the new ride!

King Tut wrote:

That actually applies to a couple of videos on there :stuck_out_tongue: although I assume you mean the one from June.
I can tell you from personal experience - if you’re looking for that extra half-second, going deep into three is NOT where you’re going to find it :unsure:

Don - I don't remember seeing you in any of my videos this year ( I don't pay attention to lap traffic anyway :woohoo: ) - [b]BAM[/b]

So do we have a preference for dinner - Friday night or Saturday?

I plan to eat dinner both nights. Somebody just let a brother know.

Natalie, sister, you better save the ice for yourself, because I’m going to turn you out like those girls on redtube. You better get ready to run in the high 2.30’s if you want to stand a chance.

natblack wrote:
Don - I don’t remember seeing you in any of my videos this year ( I don’t pay attention to lap traffic anyway -

[quote]

:ohmy: I am gonna have to kick yo ass

Don

BigKeyserSoze wrote:

[quote]I plan to eat dinner both nights. Somebody just let a brother know.

Natalie, sister, you better save the ice for yourself, because I’m going to turn you out like those girls on redtube. You better get ready to run in the high 2.30’s if you want to stand a chance.[/quote]

Don’t worry, if you manage to get into the 30’s, I’m gonna be right next to you B)

donstevens wrote:

[quote]natblack wrote:
Don - I don’t remember seeing you in any of my videos this year ( I don’t pay attention to lap traffic anyway -

[quote]

Don[/quote]

I’m looking forward to you trying :stuck_out_tongue:

Scott said my smack talk was weak and I needed to pick up my game… is this better? LOL

natblack wrote:

[quote]donstevens wrote:

[quote]natblack wrote:

[quote]

Don[/quote]

I’m looking forward to you trying :stuck_out_tongue:

Scott said my smack talk was weak and I needed to pick up my game… is this better? LOL[/quote]The very definition of weak smack … is asking if one’s smack is weak!:lol: (although I have to say the crack about not paying attention to lapped traffic was nicely played)

1986 325e (Natalie, you sent me the link, so thank you.) Mostly still in “street stock” condition. Currently has the B27 engine installed, but a B25 came with it. I see it as a convenience because I can have all of the engine work done before it’s even dropped in the car.

WinnMotorsports wrote:

Awesome! I’m glad that worked out for you guys & I’m thrilled we kept the car in the region :cheer:
Sorry you can’t make it to Sebring, but I’m sure we’ll see you soon!

natblack wrote:

Saturday sounds good. I’m coming from quite a ways away so while I am shooting for after 5pm, I might not make it in till later on Friday.