As of this morning (7/14) this is the list of those registered:

Steffen Thompson SpecE30
Matthew Thiemann SpecE30
Mike Vogel SpecE30
Frank Reed SpecE30
David Reed SpecE30
Team Sykes Racing SpecE30

Steve,
I called yesterday and they said “NO” to test and tune on Friday!

I will be there! Signed up yesterday.

Steffen Thompson SpecE30
Matthew Thiemann SpecE30
Mike Vogel SpecE30
Frank Reed SpecE30
David Reed SpecE30
Allan Hauser

[quote=“78kona” post=58454]I will be there! Signed up yesterday.

Steffen Thompson SpecE30
Matthew Thiemann SpecE30
Mike Vogel SpecE30
Frank Reed SpecE30
David Reed SpecE30
Allan Hauser[/quote]

I’m out this round. Going to a wedding in Santa Maria.

Chris

And the list keeps growing! This will be the second field of 8 or more cars…NICE!!!

A standing start on a banked straight would be a blast with everyone fish tailing to the left!!

Steffen Thompson
Matthew Thiemann
Mike Vogel
Frank Reed
David Reed
Team Sykes Racing
Allan Hauser
Capt. Slow Stepanian

We’ll miss you Chris!!..Kieran, no so much. :laugh:

LOL

Just funnin’ ya buddy!

Come on already…get the car together and let’s run.

Hell, I’ll even come help you!

We are still missing

1 Victor
2 Mid Night Oil
3 Team Road Runner
4 Chris
5 Kieran
6 Rius

We need 2 more to make a 10 car Field.

[quote=“vegasvogel” post=58605]We are still missing

1 Victor
2 Mid Night Oil
3 Team Road Runner
4 Chris
5 Kieran
6 Rius

We need 2 more to make a 10 car Field.[/quote]

Well, here is what I know…
1 Victor, ?2 Mid Night Oil, I will most likely be driving the #3 car as mine is not ready yet.
3 Team Road Runner, ?
4 Chris, Has a wedding and won’t be able to make it.
5 Kieran, Already booked for a drag queen competition in the Bay area and he has a better chance of winning that!
6 Rius, He is still working on getting his car back together.
7 Garrett, His car is not 100% yet, but might be by then. Rius may be able to work with Garrett so they can both run.

Hi Guys,
I am thinking more & more of coming down…I have the need for speed. I do have an obligation to help a friend have a fun day at BW with Speed Ventures on Saturday…Hoping I might be able to get out of that…If not, I may still come down on Saturday late afternoon & race Sunday.

Will keep you posted…Someone share with me the race format lowdown.

Team road runner is out.

Car motor is being replaced. As some of you know we have had significant problems this year, so hoping we will finally remedy them and be able to participate starting in August. I do plan to make future SoCal events this year.

Sorry to hear that Shoe…but we’ll keep the light on for ya just in case!

Oh, can I have your old motor? Also, can I ask you to keep Dave Reed occupied for a few hours…no particular reason why…=;^)

Ok, so we have some more to add…

Steffen Thompson
Matthew Thiemann
Mike Vogel
Frank Reed
David Reed
Team Sykes Racing
Allan Hauser
Capt. Slow Stepanian
Steve Ferrario
Garrett Katzenstein

Shoe what happened to your engine. I was talking to your builder and he said it was a very waazoo go fast (legal) fresh build. Hope to see you back in SO Cal soon.

A series of unfortunate events. Sean and I are still best buds. Hopefully August will see me tearing up the track at THill and then I will look forward to coming down south to play with the SoCal buys, you Vogel boys included.

Dave Reed I have something special for…

[quote=“Fooshe” post=58629]Sorry to hear that Shoe…but we’ll keep the light on for ya just in case!

Oh, can I have your old motor? Also, can I ask you to keep Dave Reed occupied for a few hours…no particular reason why…=;^)[/quote]

I currently own 3 motors and will probably sell one in late August or September. If you are interested or know someone who is, have them contact me. It is a spec legal, very strong, low miles, 4 race motor . Currently I am keeping it as a back up for Nationals. My third motor I am keeping for a future super duper motor, or as a nice table center piece.

Have a blast at AAA, wish I could make it. It is the only track I haven’t driven in CA.

Well… what happened?

Results?

Pictures?

Videos?

LOTS!
Frank and Dave Reed have some great video. Frank’s 360 off turn 17 has a brilliant recovery and really should be posted. Steller!!!

OK…
So where is the video? Where are the photos?

Give us the scoop, puppy po…

Shoe are you on Facebook? There is a SoCal SE30 page we are sharing pics and Videos on.

Kieran