Road Atlanta thread

is this our punishment for having such a big group? Scott can you petition Jim to let us go to the normal spot?

Sorry, but I’ve already tried that. The paddock area on top of the hill goes with the ProPits. If we don’t get the Propits, we don’t get the hill top. RA isn’t flexible about this.

Here’s a teaser from the 218: Something close to this color? (No, the NAPA box is not for the racecar) You guys have a yuuuge field shaping up. Almost sorry gonna miss it, but going to Amelia Island Concours for first time!

Don’t let anyone block the access road down the hill. Note that access road that goes from the skidpad down the hill to the Spec944 area and farther down. Pls watch that no one blocks that road. Last time things were tight at the skidpad, this road got blocked and there were problems.

Don’t be hesitant to protect our parking area. Only us and TR’s should be there. SpecE46 doesn’t have an assigned area, so if our brothers want to park with us, pls let them.

Also note that the road down the hill is a fire lane. DON’T BLOCK!!!

Anybody have some rain tires I can rent?

Contact Jeff Retey. He was looking to sell some barely used rain tires.
jeffretey at gmail

It’s not yet clear if he’s going to RA, but I could bring his tires for you.

I’m running my S2000 this weekend, but if you need a set, I can throw mine in the truck.

That would be great!

Not totally sure I’ll need them, but it would be good to have the option.