FS: BAT '90 325is - SpecE30 (MidAtlantic) - SOLD

Selling my SpecE30 car in “bring a trailer” mode. Raced in California in SCCA ITS and then two years of SpecE30 at Summit Point and VIR way back in 2008 and 2009. Car has been garaged since 2009 and needs a motor.

I’m mainly interested in seeing it go to a good home rather than getting top dollar so this could be a great opportunity for someone to get into SpecE30 relatively cheap.

Some quick highlights:

• Body is excellent condition, no dents
  • Excellent roll cage - done by TCDesign (https://tcdesignfab.com/) in California
  • Large 3 qt Accusump
  • SpecE30 legal (suspension, exhaust, etc.)
  • 2 sets of Team Dynamics wheels

I have tons of receipts and records from the original car and the SpecE30 build. When I bought the car it was in Texas, then I had it in California, and then garaged it in Maryland so no rust issues.

If you’re interested, please get in touch. Car is in Silver Spring, MD.

-Joe

Some photos at:

FS: BAT '90 325is - SpecE30 - SOLD

Interested - please email me at jason.hawley at gmail.com Thx. Jason

Interested please email with more details to ryandriver1 at Gmail.com

Please send me a number you can be reached at and a convenient time to call. Am interested and would like more info. gbconnolly9@gmail.com ; Thanks.

Hi Jason, Ryan, and Greg,

Sorry for the slow response. For some reason I thought I had the forum set to email me if anyone replied to this post, but apparently not.

I’ll try to email out some more photos to you all, though I do have a couple other people interested that contacted me first. I’m not planning on making it a bidding war (since I really want to see the car go to a good home) so I’m just going in order of who contacted me.

Thanks,
-Joe

Thanks, everyone. Car is sold - just got picked up today. You’ll probably see it out at the track soon for SpecE30 races.