Bad push need help

kgobey,
I got your PM now that I know what a PM is.
Actually that was a good way to send the message. I was able to print only the message and not the entire thread.
A lot to digest. Not sure I fully understand it all, however based on the comments there is probably a driving style change needed. I have not been doing a lot of trail braking (unless it is subconcious) even though I left foot brake. Need to learn the correct technique.
My worst push was turn 2 at Thunderhill. Big 180 sweeper.
I have not been back to Thunderhill since I adjusted the rear sway bar.
Thank you,
Rich

Yeah steady state understeer has less to do with driver than setup does… Steady state understeer is influenced more by spring rates and alignment more than by anything else, but with full compression the sway bar will come into effect also. The adjustment of the bar might have been all you can do the dial out the understeer.

You can look at the weight distribution also, you might want to make sure that the car is not corner weighted badly, and the alignment is not introducing too much understeer on its own.

Of course corner weighting a SpecE30 is going to be a PITA, but there are things you can do with moving weight around int he car and removing or adding spring pads to get the weight a little better placed.