1990 E30 325is

Posting my 325is. When I bought the car I was originally going to turn it into a spec e30 but things got in the way. I have had the car for 5 years. Car would be a goos start for someone who wants to start building a proper track car. Below is the listed what as been done and what should be done. Bought the car with around 153x and the odometer stopped working around 156,620. Car has new rotors, hawk blue pads and stainless steel lines installed about a year ago. New H&R race springs installed two years ago. Recent oil change and spark plugs within the last month. New oil pan two years ago. I have two fixed sparco seats but they have expired. New harness bar and belts are not expired.

Car does have some rust bubbling on the drivers door but can be repaired rather easily. Car will need new bushings all around.Shocks are probably coming up on the point that they would need to be replaced. Hopefully the photos below work.

I am sure I am missing certain things so do not hesitate to ask. If you want more pictures let me know and I will email or text them over.

location? price?

Sheboygan/Elkhart Lake, WI
$5,000 OBO

Still available? PM me.

Yep vehicle is still available!

If this car is available, I am interested. Is there an email address or phone number I can contact you at to set up a time to meet?

everettvhorn@gmail.com