TheÂ SpecE30 forums have grown tremendously since introduced and we thank all of you for being a part of this growing community.
In order to keep the site and the forums running well and to prevent problems, please follow these simple rules and guidelines.
- The clock is set to the US Central Timezone.
- You will automatically logged off after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- If posting, the system does not know you are active (typing), long posts should be prepared and pasted in to avoid frustration. The indicators for new posts are reset at each visit.
- Forum displays will show 15 Topics(Threads) per page. Topic displays will show 10 Messages per page.
- Registering is required to post on the forums.
- You must keep you email address current in your profile.Â
- An individual is expected to register once and only once.
- The registration process checks for duplicate email addresses to ensure that you do not inadvertently attempt to register when you may have already done so and simply forgotten.
- Registering and using as second user name ("persona") with an alternate email address is not permitted.
While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks, profanity, obscenity, tasteless languageÂ or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
Please refrain from posting meaningless threads, one word (or short) non-sense posts, or the such.
Each member is allowed one login account. Registering with multiple accounts is not allowed.
We reserve the right to remove offensive posts without notice.
- Blantant commercial posts are not allowed.
- When posting in a regional subforum that is not your home region, behave as a guest in someone else's home.
We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, as access to these forums are a privilege and not a right.
Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted.
Updating Your Profile:
Select Your Profile on the User Menu or Profile on the Forum menu then select Update Your Profile under the Edit tab at the top of the display.
This includes your Forum Signature block which is automatically applied to your posts.
Posting Â Restrictions:
There are constraints on sizes of postings and single post attachment sizes.
A post may have a maximum subject length of 50 characters.
Your signature has a maximum length of 300 characters.
You may attach multiple files to each post.
- Uploads are limited to 8Mb, i.e. attachments must be 8Mb or less.
Images larger than 1024(h) by 680(w) will be resized and must be of type jpg, gif or png.
Files may be any of the following types: zip, txt, pdf, doc, gz, tgz, mp3, mpg, wmv, mov, xls, rtf.
There are two factors that will be monitored andÂ must be considered.Â Bandwidth is one, and storage is the other.Â As long as we keep the larger files to a minimum there should not be a problem.
Please use your good judgment and keep large posts to a minimum.