Welcome, Guest

Place to stash a truck/trailer near Nashville
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Place to stash a truck/trailer near Nashville

Place to stash a truck/trailer near Nashville 2 years, 9 months ago #79860

• ctbimmer
  • ( User )
Anyone in or near Nashville, I am likely looking for a place to stash my truck/trailer rig as close to downtown as possible for one night in late February. I have a company meeting followed by a quick dash down to Barber for the NASA event. Any suggestions?
Chuck Taylor #218

Re: Place to stash a truck/trailer near Nashville 2 years, 9 months ago #79861

• Patton
  • ( User )
Adam Nitty

RP

Re: Place to stash a truck/trailer near Nashville 2 years, 9 months ago #79865

Post something to both the Mid South NASAforums and Facebook sites. I am sure someone can help.

Re: Place to stash a truck/trailer near Nashville 2 years, 9 months ago #79878

I'm a couple miles north of downtown in east Nashville. You're more than welcome to stash your rig in my driveway. How long is it? My driveway is about 50' long.
-Matt, '90 325i sedan, #21 SoCal SpecE30

Re: Place to stash a truck/trailer near Nashville 2 years, 9 months ago #79880

• FishMan
  • ( User )
Chuck,

Donnie Whiteman is in Franklin TN which I believe is pretty close to downtown. His business, Das German, specializes in used E30 parts and he has a large fenced in lot with plenty of space to securely stash your trailer for a few days. If you need spares, he can hook you up with parts as well.

donnie@idnashville.com
Brought to you by KNSBrakes.com - Carbotech, Hawk, Ferodo and more products to make your Spec E30 a monster in the brake zones

Re: Place to stash a truck/trailer near Nashville 2 years, 9 months ago #79881

• ctbimmer
  • ( User )
Cool, thanks everyone. Between this thread and some PMs I have a few options. The rig is a Nissan Armada and 20ft enclosed.

I will reach back out to the owners of the most promising offers a few weeks before the event next year to finalize a plan with the lucky winner!

Thanks again,
chuck
Chuck Taylor #218
  • Page:
Condor Speed Shop offers a full line of engine, drivetrain and suspension components for the E30 chassis made in the USA
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds