Winding Road Racing - supporting racing with info, products and services from the perspective of the novice, the student and the fan of the underdog.
Welcome, Guest

Let's Try This Again - Spec E30 Coming to Arizona!
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
  • Page:

TOPIC: Let's Try This Again - Spec E30 Coming to Arizona!

Re: Let's Try This Again - Spec E30 Coming to Arizona! 3 years, 1 month ago #76042

• Fooshe
  • ( User )
Welcome to addiction! Great group to run with and they love hanging out with each other off track. But on track....all business.

Mark Powell is in AZ and may be running more events in AZ than some of the SoCal guys are. Come on out to Cal Speedway if you can. Even if you are running HPDE, come meet the guys and have some fun.

Any questions or help needed, just ask!
SoCal Regional Asst. Director
2013, 2015 & 2016 SoCal Regional Champion

Re: Let's Try This Again - Spec E30 Coming to Arizona! 1 year, 12 months ago #80548

• Percival
  • ( User )
Hey I really want to join you guys racing in AZ! I just started building my E30 (89 325i). It will take a few months but I am working with a pro to help me get her ready for the track. Are there any E30 races upcoming? Look forward to meeting all of you.

Re: Let's Try This Again - Spec E30 Coming to Arizona! 1 year, 11 months ago #80558

• priapism
  • ( User )
Our race in June at Auto Club Speedway in Fontana (CA) is a crossover event with AZ region. There are usually at least 10-12 of us out there. Come on out!
-Sean "I may be slow but I'm whimsical"
SoCal SE30 #33
Used to be blue now it looks like a clown exploded

Re: Let's Try This Again - Spec E30 Coming to Arizona! 1 year, 10 months ago #80899

• Percival
  • ( User )
priapism,

Could you give me some more details on the Fontana event? My car will not be ready by then but I would love to come out. Hope to see you there.

Re: Let's Try This Again - Spec E30 Coming to Arizona! 1 year, 10 months ago #80900

• MarkP
  • ( User )
The fontana event was this past weekend. You can look up Socal Spec E30 on Facebook to keep up to speed on what they are doing.

I have a Spec E30 in North Phoenix, but I got tired of hauling to Socal. I'm planning to put my car on the market. I'm racing Formula Ford with Pro Auto Sports now.

Mark
Brought to you by KNSBrakes.com - Carbotech, Hawk, Ferodo and more products to make your Spec E30 a monster in the brake zones
  • Page:
949 Racing - Buy 15x7 6UL +15 Flowformed SE30 Wheels
Time to create page: 0.85 seconds