Winding Road Racing - supporting racing with info, products and services from the perspective of the novice, the student and the fan of the underdog.
Welcome, Guest

Are there any spec e30 race winning cars for sale?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Sponsored by WindingRoadRacing.com – carrying all the gear you need to go faster
  • Page:

TOPIC: Are there any spec e30 race winning cars for sale?

Are there any spec e30 race winning cars for sale? 1 week, 1 day ago #83151

I am looking for a nice spec e30 for sale. Does anyone know of anything available? I am in the northeast, but willing to travel.

#1 priority is a nice cage and rust free chassis. I've looked at the usual listing sites (ebay, classifieds here, etc.) and haven't found much.

Re: Are there any spec e30 race winning cars for sale? 1 week, 1 day ago #83152

I have a very nice car for sale but its never been raced. email me az at drive-gear dot com

Re: Are there any spec e30 race winning cars for sale? 1 hour, 30 minutes ago #83183

• HiFiGuy
  • ( User )
Since you're on the east coast, you might also want to contact Joel Barber at Barber Raceworks in Greenville, SC. He has a newly-built SpecE30 that won a SpecE30 race at Carolina Motorsports Park on it's maiden shakedown weekend. I think it was originally being built for a customer, but Joel ended up keeping it, so you might be able to talk him out of it! Give him a call at (864) 414-3481 or e-mail him, which is joel@barberraceworks.com
  • Page:
Brought to you by Garagistic.com - specializing in E30 drivetrain and suspension performance
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds