|Spec E30 Organization|
With the growth and popularity of the Spec E30 Series throughout the 11 NASA regions the need to for a larger organizational structure has become necessary.Â We are adopting a structure that retains the two existing series administrators who are responsible for the overall philosophy, spirit and rules of the series while regionalizing in a reflection of the NASA organization.
The job of the Spec E30 Regional Director is:
- regional champion, encourages participation, grows series
- regional contact for questions related to SpecE30
-Â scoutÂ for and secureÂ regional sponsorships
- maintainÂ sponsor relations (Regional and National)
-Â monitor for regional divergence (consistency between regions required)
- Â accepts feedbackÂ (from NASA and SpecE30 drivers) for consideration
- appoint SpecE30 Race Chair to NASA for each event (may be the SpecE30 Regional Director)
- have fun!