|Spec E30 Organization|
With the growth and popularity of the Spec E30 Series throughout the 11 NASA regions the need to for a larger organizational structure has become necessary. We are adopting a structure that retains the two existing series administrators who are responsible for the overall philosophy, spirit and rules of the series while regionalizing in a reflection of the NASA organization.
The job of the Spec E30 Regional Director is:
- regional champion, encourages participation, grows series
- regional contact for questions related to SpecE30
- scout for and secure regional sponsorships
- maintain sponsor relations (Regional and National)
- monitor for regional divergence (consistency between regions required)
- accepts feedback (from NASA and SpecE30 drivers) for consideration
- appoint SpecE30 Race Chair to NASA for each event (may be the SpecE30 Regional Director)
- have fun!
The Spec E30 Race Chair is a role to which someone is appointed by the Spec E30 Regional Director for each event. The role of the Spec E30 Race Chair is:
- coordinate expectations with other class leaders in the same run group
- rules compliance checking
- deal with any inter-class driver conflicts
- hand out awards (beyond NASA awards when we have local sponsorship)
- camaraderie building activities
- have fun!
There are currently two Spec E30 Regional Directors, Mid Atlantic is Carter Hunt, and Rocky Mountain is Bruce Leggett. If you are interested in filling this position in the high growth Spec E30 organization please contact either Series Administrator (Mills or Hunt).
The Spec E30 Series Administrators and the Regional Directors are listed under the Contact Us selection of the main menu of the Spec E30 web site.
SpecE30 Org Chart:
-Spec E30 Series Administrator (Mike Mills and Carter Hunt)
-SpecE30 Regional Director
-Spec E30 Drivers
Event Operations Roles:
-NASA Race Director (designated by the NASA Regional Director - may be the NASA Regional Director)
-SpecE30 Race Chair (designated by the SpecE30 Regional Director - may be the SpecE30 Regional Director)